SenSura Flex is a two-piece appliance with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece –and a unique combination of security and flexibility.
SenSura Flex appliances are available with SenSura (standard wear) and SenSura Xpro (extended wear) adhesive barriers. The full range of barriers includes flat and convex light barriers, available pre-cut (already cut to size) or “cut-to-fit” (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). These are combined with drainable, closed or urostomy pouches. The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a “red” coupling size must be matched to a “red” pouch.
- The pouch is attached securely to the SenSura double-layer adhesive barrier by a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement and making SenSura Flex comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the SenSura double-layer barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
SenSura double-layer adhesive, for security and skin careThe unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live every day with confidence:
SenSura Xpro adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is especially suitable for people with a urostomy, which tends to have more aggressive output that can breaks down standard adhesives more quickly.
- Protection layer – protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer – keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manageSenSura Flex barriers are available in convex light. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage:for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your ostomy nurse for more information about convex light.
Product name Product number Barrier type Stoma size Opening type Convexity Belt tabs Coupling size HCPCS Code Eaches/Box SenSura® Flex barrier 10103 Standard Ø 10-68 mm | 3/8 – 2 3/4” Cut-to-fit Flat No Yellow A4414 10
This item is priced per box. Savings are available if purchased in larger quantities.