The Self-Cath® Closed System is a latex-free, unisex system with an introducer tip that aids in the reduction of bacterial contamination of the catheter during insertion. It includes a 100% latex-free Coloplast Self-Cath® intermittent catheter. The EasyOff™ tear makes it easy to use, even for patients with limited dexterity. Self-Cath® Closed System kits include a Self-Cath® intermittent catheter, 1100 cc seamless vinyl collection bag, gloves, under-pad, povidone-iodine swabsticks and user instructions.
- Ready-to-use catheter system.
- For sterile, intermittent catheterization.
- Introducer tip to reduce urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Hydrophilic microbead lubricant reducing friction and risk of urinary tract infections.
- Protective sleeve that provides for contact-free usage.
- Extension sleeve that reduces the need for transfers.
- 5 different sizes
This item is priced individually. Savings are available if purchased in larger quantities.