- The Self-Cath family of catheters offers a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization. The catheters are not made with natural rubber latex.
- Self-cath catheters have a siliconized surface for smooth insertion.
- Each catheter is made of flexible medical grade PVC and has smooth fire polished eyelets for patient comfort and ease of use.
- Firmer than red rubber and softer than plastic
Self-Cath catheters are offered in a variety of designs:
- Straight Tip
- Tapered Tip Coude with Guide Stripe®
- Olive Tip Coude with Guide Stripe®
This item is priced individually. Savings are available if purchased in larger quantities.